I am faced by the truth
That shakes every being
I’m faced by the
sacred crimson blood
All around me is dark
Feelings drowning me
But i still hear this voice
that echoes through the night
I fail to listen
Keep on with my pace
Thorns scratching my feet
Darkness defeating my senses
Emptiness now in my heart
I focus on my destination
Which i never see
Life slowly running out of me
On my way i get hold of things
Thought they could be necessary for my journey
Soon i get rid of them
For they’re just weight
i carried them for this long
And still a voice echoes in the night
Though i go deep into the unknown
The same voice keeps echoing through the dense shadows
Though i keep going
My mind still wanders
What is this voice that makes me tremble
What is it that makes me kneel down
Tired of the journey
Tired of the wounds that pour out blood
The wounds i get on my skin penetrate deeply into my heart
And i still hear this voice I kept denying all this time
As I stop and turn back and look at where i was and see that i am right there
Right where i began
All this while I’ve been
Walking, running, bleeding, falling in the same spot
And I still hear the voice and i scream to it
Why haven't u told me i was here all these years
why didn't u tell me to stop
As i keep screaming and wishing the end of my life
The voice whispers now as if to my heart
into the deepest parts of my soul
Says i tried to but u never listened
I never seized to take the chance to tell u
I screamed…tortured by your pain
But i care not for here u are now
Here u are again
Knowing the truth,
Now would u take my hand
And let me lead u all the way
To the shores of happiness
On the tides of joy
I give Him my word and He takes my hand
And suddenly a blinding light appears
overwhelming senses cover me
The joy of the promise imprints on my heart
I look at my wounds which heal by His touch
I hold onto His hand with all my strength
Ready to continue this journey by a guide
Who already knows the way
is the way
I didn't need to ask for His name for I would surely call Him my savior
A name above all names...
No comments:
Post a Comment